Skip to content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are minors allowed to shows?
All shows are 18 and over unless otherwise noted. State issued ID is required of all guests, regardless of your age.
- When do shows start?
Typically, an hour after door time. This depends on the show, style of entertainment, number of opening acts, and what else is happening at the 40 Watt Club that night, but this will be noted on the website.
- Where can I get tickets to 40 Watt Club?
Tickets can be purchased online at 40watt.com. Please refer to the Schedule page here on our website for more info.
- When are you open?
40 Watt Club is open on show nights only. Please check your tickets or our website for Door and Show times.
- When is Box Office open?
Our Box Office opens at door time on show nights.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes. Check by calling 706-549-7871 during our office hours Monday – Friday 2:00pm – 5:00pm. Please remember, we are not responsible for items lost or stolen at the 40 Watt Club. If it is valuable to you, it is probably safer at home or in your car.
- Do you do private events?
Yes, we love hosting events of every kind. Please contact Velena Vego at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you offer a non-profit discount on rental?
Yes we do! Please contact email@example.com for details.
- How can I contact the 40 Watt Club?
We first suggest reviewing our Contact page to see if there is some place specific you can direct your inquiry. You can always contact us by calling 706.549.7871.
- Are food and beverages available at the 40 Watt Club?
No food, but we do have a full service bar.
- What is your capacity at 40 Watt Club?
We can fit 500 General Admission. There is some fixed seating that is available on a first come, first served basis. Otherwise, there is lots of standing room up by the stage.
- Is there an ATM at the 40 Watt Club?
Yes, but we also accept CC at the door and at the bar.
- Do you have a coat check?
Yes. Coat check is seasonal and only used during the winter months and during inclement weather for all other seasons.
- Can I take photos, video, or audio recordings of the show?
40 Watt Club does allow video or audio recordings per artist approval. Same with photographs.
- Is the 40 Watt Club handicapped accessible?
Yes we are. If you need special assistance please contact us in advance by calling 706.549.7871 prior to the show.